- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 medium zucchinis, trimmed and shaved with a vegetable peeler
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 crushed almonds
- 3 oz goat cheese
- Shake oil, lemon juice, zest, salt, black pepper in a mason jar to blend
- Using a vegetable peeler, slice zucchini into ribbons. Place into a large bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper and dressing. Mound onto a platter and add basil and nuts and dollop goat cheese on top. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Check out all my recipes here.