I love these concentrated tonics made in Minnesota without added water. Each bottle of tonic is jam-packed with flavor and herbaceous freshness. You have an instant mocktail when you add Sweethaven tonics to sparkling water or your favorite fruit juice concoction. Many flavors include apple, thyme, cardamom or grapefruit, mint and rosemary and pineapple, turmeric, and jalapeño. I love this refreshing Paloma Mocktail using Sweethaven Tonic.
Find all my mocktail recipes here.
- 1 oz Pineapple, Tumeric and Jalapeno Sweet Haven Tonic
- 2 oz grapefruit juice
- 4 oz Grapefruit sparkling water
- Lime Garnish
- In a shaker, combine ice, Pineapple, Tumeric and Jalapeno Sweet Haven Tonic and grapefruit juice
- Shake for 15 seconds to combine.
- Pour the entire contents of the shaker (including ice) into a tall glass.
- Top with additional ice if needed.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.