- 2 oz vodka
- 4 oz V8 spicy tomato juice
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 2 dashes of Tabasco sauce
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch Lowry’s Seasoning Salt
- 1 grind cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp green salsa (fresh or use Herdez)
- Juice of one lime wedge
- Juice of one lemon wedge
- Fill a Collins glass with ice.
- Squeeze the lemon and lime wedges into the glass and drop them in.
- Add the vodka, tomato juice, horseradish, Tabasco, Worcestershire, seasoning salt, black pepper and salsa. Stir.
- Garnish with a pickle spear, green olive or other pickled veggies like carrots, dilly beans, or asparagus and a celery stalk.
*If you want to rim your glass roll the juice of a lime over the rim of your glass and dip your wet rim into Lawry’s seasoning salt, plain kosher salt or Tajin, which is a pepper, lime salt.
Check out all my recipes here.