Here are some “Makers of Minnesota” products that can help you “Hack” Dry January and make it a breeze:
Made in Minnesota, Muddle and Mint are alcohol-free mixers. Try their Hibiscus Sage or Grapefruit Rosemary mixed with your soda water, or muddle some lime and mint with their Green Tea Mint with your favorite Ginger Ale. Try the Green Tee Muddle and Mint Recipe here:
- 3/4 cup Muddle and Mint Green Tea Mint Mixer
- 3/4 cup Ginger beer
- juice of two lime wedges
- 1 lime wheel for garnish
- In a shaker, combine ice and Muddle and Mint Green Tea Mint Mixer
- Add Ginger beer
- Shake for 15 seconds to combine.
- Pour the entire contents of the shaker (including ice) into a tall glass.
- Top with additional ice if needed.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
Find all my mocktail recipes here.