These juice-forward Mixly cocktail Mixers can easily sub as mocktail mixers. While made in Minnesota, these babies have a tropical vibe. The combinations are fresh and easy to adapt to mocktails. Try a Lime Colada Mocktail with Mixly’s Coconut Ginger and Lime mix added to coconut water and Pineapple juice.
Find all my mocktail recipes here.
- 3/4 cup Mixly Coconut Ginger Lime Mixer
- 1/4 cup Coconut Water
- In a shaker, combine ice, Mixly Coconut Ginger Lime and Coconut Water
- Shake for 15 seconds to combine.
- Pour the entire contents of the shaker (including ice) into a tall glass.
- Top with additional ice if needed.
- Garnish with lime wheel