It’s “Mom’Mosa” season and why go for the typical Mimosa when you can have the Makers Mark Citrus Spritz. The Makers Mark in the typical Aperol Spritz with a bit of lemon gives it a bit more depth and makes it feel like a more substantial drink while still being refreshing. Serve in a goblet wine glass so when you bring that glass to your nose you get the whiskey smell mixed with the effervescence of the orange and lemon. This could be your new favorite Spring and Summer drink.
Try the Makers Nark Citrus Spritz this Mothers Day and if you are having lots of guests turn it into a punch situation with this punch bowl hack that serves a crowd.
- 1 bottle Aperol
- 1 Bottle Lamarca Prosseco
- 1/2 cup Simple Syrup
- 1 bottle of Makers Mark Whiskey
- Juice of two lemons
- Combine and float Orange Citrus Slices on top – serve over ice in Wine Goblets
- 1 1/2 parts Maker's Mark® Bourbon
- 1 part Aperol®
- 3/4 parts freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Splash of simple syrup
- Orange wheel
- Fill a wine glass with ice and layer in Maker's Mark, Aperol, and syrup.
- Top with Prosecco and garnish with an orange wheel and mint sprig.
*Sponsored recipe by Makers Mark