Many clear malt beverages are popping up on the shelf, but it’s also really easy to make homemade hard seltzer drinks like White Claw. What people love about them is they are refreshing and typically low calorie at 140-100 calories a can with 5% ABV.
Find your favorite flavored Vodka. I personally love locally produced Tattersall Distilling‘s flavored vodkas or cremas for making spiked seltzer drinks at home. They have the following flavors that are all great mixed with seltzers and citrus.
- Sour Cherry
- Orange Crema
- Grapefruit Crema
- Bitter Orange
- 5 oz Tattersall flavored vodka or crema
- Plain or flavored seltzer
- Citrus, fruit or herb garnish
- Fill a collins glass with ice.
- Add 1.5 oz of flavored vodka or crema.
- Top with your favorite seltzer flavor.
- Garnish with citrus, herbs or fruit.
Check out all my drink recipes here.