It’s peach season! This grilled peach salad is so easy and incredibly flavorful with a great contrast of textures. If you love this recipe, be sure to check out all my other salad recipes! I have one for basically every occasion.
- 2 whole peaches, halved
- 4 cups mixed greens or spinach
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 2 tbsp crushed pistachios
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Pinch of salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place peach halves on the grill.
- Cover grill and cook for about 6 minutes until peaches have grill marks.
- Make vinaigrette: Combine olive oil, lemon juice, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add greens to a plate and arrange 2 peach halves on each plate
- Sprinkle crumbled goat cheese and crushed pistachios on top,
- Drizzle with vinaigrette.
Sponsored recipe post by The Humble Goat