I love making something a little different, and lamb isn’t usually one of those go-to meats. The flavor in these lamb chops is amazing with the garlic, lemon and herbs. If you’ve been looking for a tasty lamb recipe, give these marinated lamb chops a try. This zucchini ribbon salad would be a great accompaniment to these chops.
- 4 thick-cut lamb chops
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Combine the garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, lemon juice and zest, and olive oil in a cup.
- Pour the marinade over the lamb chops, making sure to flip them over to cover them completely. Cover and marinate the chops in the fridge for one hour before grilling.
- Grill the marinated lamb chops on medium heat for 10 minutes, or until the internal temperature reads 135 degrees F.
- Allow the lamb chops to rest for 5 minutes before serving.