Earl Giles is Jesse Held’s cocktail syrup, ginger beer, and elixer brand made in Northeast Minneapolis and will eventually become an event center and cocktail room. The Cinnamon Ceylon with spice up your hot cider, or you can make a Hot Toddy Mocktail.
Find all my mocktail recipes here.
- 8 ounces Earl Grey tea, steaming hot
- 1 ounce Earl Giles Ceylon Cinnamon Ceylon syrup
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Lemon slices, cinnamon sticks, cloves for garnish
- Pour the Earl Grey tea into your favorite mug. Stir in Earl Giles Cinnamon Syrup, , lemon juice, and honey.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon stuck with cloves and a cinnamon stick. Enjoy hot!