It’s CROCKTOBER, friends, and why am it putting it in all Caps? Because I love my crock pot! Why do I love it?
- Slow cookers are incredibly convenient. You can prepare your ingredients in the morning, set the cooker, and come home to a ready, hot meal in the evening.
- Time-Saving: Slow cooking is a time-saving method because it requires minimal hands-on time. You don’t have to stand over the stove or continuously check on your dish.
- Versatility: Slow cookers are versatile and can be used to prepare a wide range of dishes, from stews and soups to roasts and desserts.
- Cost-Effective: Slow cookers are great for cooking budget-friendly meals. You can use less expensive cuts of meat and still achieve delicious results because the long cooking time helps tenderize them.
- One Pot Clean up! One-pot cooking means fewer dishes to wash. Many slow cooker inserts are removable and dishwasher-safe, making cleanup a breeze.
These walking tacos are perfect for parties. Throw down the condiments, and people can customize their tacos! Add tortillas or rice and bowls, and people can make bowls. Add a side of Turkey meat or seasoned ground beef, and you amp up your protein.
Walking tacos are a popular and convenient food item, especially at fairs, festivals, sporting events, and other outdoor gatherings. They are essentially a portable, handheld version of traditional tacos, designed for easy eating while on the move – perfect for trick-or-treating parties.
Walking tacos offer a fun and customizable way to enjoy the flavors of traditional tacos without the need for a sit-down meal. They are popular at events where people are on the move and need something easy to carry and eat. The concept allows for variations, so you can adapt the ingredients to suit your taste preferences.
- 1 bag nacho cheese doritos
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can Rotel tomaotes
- 1 can green chilis
- 1 diced onion
- 1 Tablespoon Paprike
- 2 Tablespons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- Party Pack of Fun size Doritos bags
- Sour cream, Green Onions, Shredded Cheese, Pickled Jalapeno
- Put a bag of nacho cheese Doritos in your crock pot.
- Top with beans, Rotel tomatoes, chilis, onion, and spices and top with the can of enchilada sauce
- Set on low heat and cook for 5 hours
- Stir to combine and add a 1/2 cup of chili to a fun-size Dorito bag
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream green onions, and pickled jalapenos to customize each bag with the desired fixings. You can also serve in a bowl and use the bag of chips as dippers to scoop the taco mixture onto each chip.
You could serve this mixture over rice for a bowl or use as burrito filling