March 10, 2023
“Chickles” and “Chogs” aka “Cheesy Pickles” and “Cheesy Hot Dogs”
I first saw this cheesy pickles and cheesy hot dogs recipe on Tik Tok. I knew it would be good (hello cheese and pickles), but I don’t often make this food as I am not a big snacker. Over time this video and the idea of wrapping pickles in friend cheese kept wracking up the Tik Tok views, so I finally decided to try it on the Jason show.
@clurmurr where the pickle people at 🙋♀️ #guiltypleasuresnack #picklesnack ♬ original sound – Claire
WOW. Were these delicious? The pickles were over the top, but the Sausages were also fantastic. I could see these in a bun or just dipped into my homemade ranch tarragon dressing.
Get the recipe and watch the technique here and try my “Chogs” Cheesy Sausage Dogs!
Cheesy Pickles (Chickles)
This is not a recipe but more a technique. that can be done with pickles or sausages of hot dogs. Serve your "Chickles" or "Chogs" with my homemade Tarragon Ranch Dressing Recipe here.
- 4 slices of cheese. I like Provolone or Mozzarella but a good melting cheese will do
- 4 Pickles or Sausages or Hot Dogs
1. Spay non-stick skillet with cooking spray
2. Lay a slice of cheese on a skillet over medium heat and cook for 3-5 minutes until the cheese edges begin to crisp and brown.
3. Place the pickle or sausage on the edge of the cheese disk and roll up the pickle or the cheese.
4. Place on a platter and blot before serving with Ranch dressing or ketchup
Find my homemade Ranch dressing here.