December 14, 2022
Baked Brie with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Balsamic
I love making this delicious Baked Brie with Sun Dried Tomatoes recipe for the holidays that gives you all the flavors of Brie, Basil, Sundried Tomato and Buttery Almonds in one delicious bite.
Baked Brie with Sun Dried Tomato, Balsamic and Buttery Almonds
This toasty, cheesy brie is all the flavors of the Mediterranean on a cracker
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 brie round
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Sautee Almonds in melted butter over medium heat until brown
- .Chop sun-dried tomatoes into bite-size strips
- Chop basil
- Mince garlic.
- In saute pan, heat olive oil and add garlic, and saute, until getting soft 2 minutes
- Add tomatoes and saute 2 minutes more
- Add balsamic vinegar and cook one more minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Cute rind off the top of bries
- Put in an oven-safe dish, cover with tomato mixture, and heat at 350 degrees until bubbly or about 10 minutes.
- Top with buttered almonds and basil
- Serve this with crackers or crostini.