TUNA PASTA SALAD
Tuna Melts are my favorite rainy-day food and are delicious served alongside a bowl of tomato soup. Here the Tuna Salad gets pasta and hard-boiled eggs added to it to fortify and create additional protein
- 2 (7 oz) cans tuna in water
- 4 cups cooked macaroni noodles, rinsed and drained
- 4 large hard-boiled eggs
- 1 green bell pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
- ¼ cup pepperoncini peppers (or can substitute dill pickles diced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 2 scallions diced
- 2/3 cup light mayo
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drain water from tuna. Dice hard boiled eggs.
- Make pasta and drain
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.