Curry egg salad is a fresher twist on the classic recipe that spicy and uses a bit less mayonnaise. This recipe is a must in my house after Easter since it uses a large batch of hard-boiled eggs.
CURRY EGG SALAD
Serves 4 as a generous portion
- 1/4 cup bottled mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 to 4 drops of Tabasco, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 2tablespoon Salad Girl Organic Curry Fig Dressing
- 8 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 scallions, chopped
In a bowl stir together mayonnaise, curry powder, Tabasco, cumin, mustard, salt and Salad Dressing.
Stir in the chopped eggs, celery, and scallions and season the curry egg salad with additional salt and pepper to taste.