CURRY EGG SALAD
Serves 4 as a generous portion
Curry egg salad is a fresher twist on the classic recipe that uses a bit less mayonnaise and is spicy, This recipe is a must in my house after Easter and it uses a large batch of hard-boiled eggs.
- 1/4 cup bottled mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 to 4 drops of Tabasco, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 2tablespoon Salad Girl Organic Curry Fig Dressing
- 8 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 scallions, chopped
In a bowl stir together the mayonnaise, the curry powder, Tabasco, the cumin, the mustard, salt and Salad Dressing.
Stir in the chopped eggs, the celery, and the scallions and season the salad with additional salt and pepper to taste.